We are looking for experienced designer in Zagreb with a passion for User Centered Design to join us in our quest to create better digital services for our clients.
In this role you’ll be a part of the small but talented digital team and play a big part in creating the concept and design for our clients. This is a demanding role, but you also get a unique opportunity to design valuable services used by customers all over the SEE region.
The person we’re looking for will not only have a keen eye for design and design trends, but an ability to see the bigger campaign picture. In other words, you’re not only able to create beautiful looking things but understand the purpose of these. You’re not afraid of bringing fresh ideas to the table.
What you’ll do
- Work as a UX designer on cross-functional projects.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts for digital campaigns.
- Design and produce custom built interactive campaigns and microsites.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up
user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Find problems, pain points and improvement areas based on user insights and come up with suggested solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Requirements & Skills
- 3+ years of experience working as a Digital Designer. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing solutions for complete digital environments.
- Portfolio of strong interface & user experience design.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working with website design and different digital advertising formats.
- Extensive knowledge of creative possibilities in Facebook and Instagram advertising.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns.
What we offer
- Competitive salaries based on skills and experience
- Great office
- Benefits & Bonuses
- Flexibility regarding working from home
- Awesome co-workers to work with and learn from
- Possibility to grow in your current role
If you’re interested in strengthening our design team and become part of a company where a designer’s work is making a difference, send us your CV and show off your creative skills in your portfolio. You can send your application to email@example.com until April 9, 2021.
Ten is a 360 digital platform which offers marketing solutions and services across all industries and businesses in South East Europe. Our digital agency integrates creative production with proprietary engagement solutions and performance advertising. Client needs and business goals are always in the center of our thinking, we strive to bring relevant concepts and solutions through strategic holistic approach. Learn more at ten.media